John D. Ferrara has worked in some form of government oversight functions for about twenty years. He is a United States Air Force Veteran.
He holds the following secondary education degrees:
- Masters in Business Administration, American Military University
- Masters of Healthcare Administration, Saint Joseph’s University
- Masters of Science in Sports Management, American Military University
- Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice, University of Phoenix.
He is currently enrolled in the Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Program with Liberty University.
He has been training in Lean Six Sigma as a Black Belt. He also possess a certification from American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) in Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO).
He has attended and completed the following law enforcement academies:
- United States Air Force Security Forces Academy @ Lackland A.F.B.
- Uniformed Police Training Program @ the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Basic Immigration Enforcement Academy @ the FLETC
- Veterans Affairs Basic Police Officer Program @ the VA Law Enforcement Training Center (VA LETC)
He has experience in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Business and Healthcare Compliance
- Business and Healthcare Privacy
- Law Enforcement
- Controlled Substance Diversion
- Background Investigations
- Risk Management
- Committee Oversight
- Project Management
He started The Hawk’s Eye Consulting & News because he was having a problem with government agencies meeting their obligations under the law.
The terms of “we, us, our,” or any other plural, first person pronouns are a reference to John D Ferrara, should it be written within context of documents “we” created.
We also reference ourself as “The Hawk’s Eye.” This is symbolic of the ability to see what others may have missed or to bring items to the surface that had not been brought up in the past, but are important and relevant.
Our goal is to educate readers of process in the government that may not be efficient and to work with such organizations to improve the reliability and trust of their processes to assure the true intent of “public trust.”
We also look to help others solve their issues with government, by providing a review to the matter and identify the root cause of the matter causing their concerns. In doing so, we provide information to those involved to attempt to identify, resolve, and prevent the matter.
Anyone can follow us on Facebook or follow our stories by signing up for our news.
We hope you find the postings informative, helpful, and authentic.